- Quanta Magazine - Wonderful publication for science and math
This may become a project. I'm researching the possibility of performing phage isolation in a home environment, this is magical stuff and I suspect phage transfer may be the most important thing in those fecal transplants you hear about. There are older rituals that involve eating feces and dogs eat poop too, as well as Rick J19Z7... there may actually be a health benefit, besides the obvious probiotics: the introduction of beneficial cultures of phages into your gut.
- Isolation and purification of bacteriophages practical details
- Bacteriophages as Potential Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections
- Phage therapy: present and future
- Possibilities of bacteriophage therapy in the treatment of patients with complicated urinary tract infection
- If you search "bacteriophage" on eBay there are solutions based on cultures out of Russia/eastern European countries